Capstone Behavioral Healthcare Representative Payee Services Assist individuals who receive Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income Benefits through the Social Security Administration. The Representative Payee manages benefits for individuals who are unable to successfully manage their own finances and pay their monthly bills consistently.
- Assisting individuals with developing a monthly budget according to their income amount.
- Keeping record of all income received and monies spent/saved.
- Completing annual written reports accounting for the use of benefits to the Social Security Administration.
- Personal expense checks are printed and mailed to individuals weekly, normally each Wednesday.
- Requests for emergency funds must be submitted before Wednesday when checks are written and mailed. All requests will be evaluated by Payee Services staff. Approval will be determined by availability of funding and appropriateness of the request.
- Personal expense checks and other payments will not be available for pick up at any Capstone location. Checks will only be mailed to individuals and to payors directly.
- Capstone Payee Services charges a monthly fee . This fee is determined annually by the Social Security Administration.
- Representative Payee Service staff can be reached at 641-791-7686.
- If you would like more information, Contact Us!