Capstone Behavioral Healthcare Community Support Program offers assistance and training to adults with chronic mental illness who are living in their own apartments or homes in the community. Services provided are goal oriented and tailored to meet individual needs.
Services and Support include:
· Crisis intervention
· Individual and group skill building
· Money Management
· Personal and Household management skills
· Accessing Community Resources
Individuals appropriate for referral must:
· Be at least 18 years of age.
· Have a diagnosis of mental illness Axis I and/or Axis II.
· Be eligible for Habilitation Services, State or County funding to cover service costs.
· Demonstrate a willingness to participate in the program.
For further information or to make a referral for Community Support Services, please reach out to the appropriate person below.